How to make a claim
- Phone make and model
- A proof of purchase confirming the phone IMEI number
- A debit/credit card for your excess payment
About your cover
- Worldwide cover if your phone's lost, stolen, damaged or used for unauthorised calls
- Contract and pay-as-you-go phones are covered up to an original retail value of £1,000
- Family members who live at the same address as you are also covered.
- No need to register your phones up front, but it can speed up the claims process if you do
Exclusions, limitations and an excess apply.
Find out more