Making a claim
Actions you need to take if something unfortunate happens to your phone.
- Log in to your account to start the claim process – you can create an account if you don’t already have one
- You will need to register the phone details if you haven’t done so already
- You will need to provide details of what happened
- You will need a debit/credit card to pay your excess
Claiming for a damaged/faulty iPhone?
You will need to remove your Find My iPhone account from the handset as part of the claim process.
Visit our FAQ page for more information
About your cover
The key things you need to know about your policy.
- Phones are covered worldwide against loss, theft, damage and breakdown
- Handsets worth up to £1,500 are covered
- There’s no limit of the number of phones you can register
- You can make a maximum of 4 successful claims within a 12 month period
- You are covered for unauthorised usage after the phone is lost or stolen Information
- Cover for accessories is provided up to £250 per claim – Proof of ownership will be required
Exclusions & limitations apply.
Lost or stolen phone?
The process to complete when your mobile is lost or stolen.
- Contact your network provider asap so they can block the handset
- Stolen phones must be reported to the police to obtain a reference number
- Provide proof of ownership confirming the make, model, IMEI number and memory size.